Pedini has a leading role in the history of the kitchen design world, for over fifty years. In these years, Pedini has evolved from handcrafted craftsmanship to state of the art technology and materials, keeping perfectly in tune with our constantly evolving modern lifestyles.
Research and development, planning and design, manufacturing technologies, supply chain management, certifications of quality, commercial services… these are the themes of which Pedini’s management work togheter with external collaborations. Pedini invests on these elements to guarantee its future and to continue to be a leader of the Italian kitchen furniture industry.
Pedini style and design theme began in 1957 and still exist today. Curved compositions, the integration of appliances, flush handles, no handles and unique materials single out Pedini’s individuality. Every Pedini kitchen has a design language that separate it from its competitors. All Pedini products are internationally certified to the highest standards. This has been earned by adopting modern pratices, environmentally friendly products, non toxic glues and varnishes and other ecology friendly materials. The result is a product that is completely recyclable.
- Pedini has maintained a leading role in the history of the kitchen design world for over fifty years.
- For all its kitchens Pedini uses only marine grade Ecological Panels; a water repellent panel made of 100% post-consumption recycled wood and with the lowest formaldehyde emissions in the industry.
- 7 year warranty as standard (2+5).
- Doors available in 3 lacquer finishes (matt, gloss and micro-textured) in over 20 standard colours, wood veneers, glass, laminate, stone, stainless steel and custom RAL or colour matched finishes (available on request).
- Bespoke sizing available across the range.
- Modern, classic, contemporary or modular, Pedini has a style to suit all tastes.